Welcome And Forum Guidelines From Michael Pizzolla

Home » Topics » Welcome And Forum Guidelines From Michael Pizzolla

Post Time Daily Forums Post Time Daily Welcome And Forum Guidelines From Michael Pizzolla

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Michael Pizzolla
    Keymaster

You are most welcome to the Post Time Daily Forums™! My name is Michael Pizzolla, and if you’ve found this, you probably know me.

I am thrilled to announce this launch of the Post Time Daily Forums, and I think that you’ll find it extremely useful.

For now, there will be a limited public area that members of the public will be able to view.

New private areas are coming soon–including a Coaching Club that will be a no-holds-barred forum totally devoted to improve your handicapping and wagering.

Look.

I know that most of you have been on various Forums before, and each of them have different sets of rules.

Here’s my one big rule: Play nice.

Perhaps the biggest blessing in my life is that I have a lifestyle that is very enjoyable. Why would I read squabbling on a Forum, when I could be at the race book or playing golf?

I won’t. So again, Play nice!

There will be moderators on these Forums that will assist me, I have appointed myself Grand Poobah of the Forums, and have unlimited authority and decisions are made by my discretion.

Please be thoughtful in your communications. And for heaven’s sake, don’t use all capital letters unless you’re shouting. And if you’re shouting, go somewhere else.

User Names And Password

You can change your User Name at any time by clicking the Profile Button. We, however, will know who you are. So Play nice!

I know that not everyone understands and appreciates that thoroughbred pari-mutuel wagering can be a very solid form of investment, and that not everyone is comfortable using their name.

If that’s the case, please go and change your User Name and Password after your initial signing in. This way there will be no surprises, as in: “Oh, Bishop Smith—I didn’t know you were a horseplayer!”

OK, now for the legalese:

By becoming a member of the Post Time Daily Forums™ , you agree to abide by the code of conduct as follows:

Please be respectful of your fellow members. Every registered member agrees upon registration not to use these forums to post material or topics which are knowingly false, defamatory, deceptive, inaccurate, racist, insulting, abusive, inflammatory, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually graphic or lewd, physically threatening, invasive of another’s privacy or otherwise in violation of any law.

Criticism of the Post Time Daily™, Handicapping Magic™, Master Magician™ and Master Handicapper™ software is allowed; personal attacks are not.

Please refrain from posting meaningless threads. Very short (one-word) or nonsense posts do not add value to the topic. For example, only the words, “I dunno,” or “lol cool,” is considered spam. Please put some thought into your contribution to the discussion.

Please delete double posts. A double post constitutes back-to-back posts by the same member. If you inadvertently submit an extra posting, or realize that you have made a mistake or would like to elaborate further, please delete the extra post or edit the original post, rather than creating a new one.

Spamming and advertising is strictly prohibited. Any and all advertising, chain letters, pyramid schemes, solicitation, spamming and trolling is inappropriate and unacceptable on any of our forums. Do no post messages that are inflammatory and serve solely to incite other members. Do not post messages soliciting prayers, donations, or participation in foundations, charities or other organizations. Threads with the intention to “call out” another member on personal matters and/or private vendettas are not allowed.

Please post your message in the appropriate forum. As a member, you should familiarize yourself with each forum description before making a post. Please be considerate and respectful to the members who frequent particular forums to gain knowledge on particular topics. Resist the temptation to post irrelevant topics on a forum to achieve a wider audience. Moderators reserve the right to move your post if it is more relevant in another forum. Postings that impede communication or disrupt discussions will be removed.

Each member is allowed one registered account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed and all duplicate accounts will be immediately closed.

Okay?

Pretty straight ahead. Since this is my first Forum, I’m sure I’ve forgotten something. So, I reserve the right to amend the code of conduct at any time, without notice. Any and all changes to the rules will be posted, and all members are expected to read posted announcements and abide by the changes. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse for breaking them. As you Latin scholars and lawyers (heaven help them!) know, Ignorantia legis non excusat.

Initially, the primary purpose of this Forum will be a place for users of the Post Time Daily 2.0™ to post their suggestions and to report any glitches they find.

Down the road, there will be an Elite area which will involve private coaching, a great data deal, and access to yours truly.

Keep tuned, and thanks so much for all of your support!

Michael

Michael Pizzolla
    Site Admin

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Post Time Daily’ is closed to new topics and replies.