When Michael created the Wizards’ Forum 16 years ago, it was designed as a complement to Black Magic: The Ultimate Handicapper™. In addition to the interactive exchange between fellow Wizards and the countless hours of Inner Secrets videos Michael produced, Forum members had the opportunity to subscribe to the Unlimited Data plan: all PPs and charts from every track in the U.S. and Canada.
While this prerequisite – being a member of the Wizards’ Forum – was made plain in the early days, it wasn’t always communicated to everyone as clearly as it could have been.
Therefore, to improve our internal accounting practices and to make things simpler for everyone, starting on February 1st, the Black Magic Wizards’ Forum and Black Magic Unlimited Downloads subscriptions will be combined into a single Wizards’ Premium Unlimited Membership subscription. The total price will remain the same at $124/month.
As a reminder, the Wizards’ Premium Unlimited Membership includes:
- Unlimited downloads of past performance data, usable across all our software (ValueCapper, Black Magic, and Post Time Daily). For 2023, that was an average of 34 cents/card 1.
- Unlimited downloads of result chart data.
- Access to the Wizards’ Forum and the 50,000+ posts over the years from the Wizard Community.
- Access to Michael’s nearly 16 years of monthly Inner Secrets videos 2.
- Use of new features, such as Follow Me, which has brought a new dimension to our community interaction.
- Exclusive access to other new features as they become available 3.
If you are actively subscribed to Black Magic Unlimited Downloads, there is nothing you need to do. Your subscription will automatically convert to the Wizards’ Premium Unlimited Membership plan at renewal time.
And for those currently on the Wizards’ Forum but who do not want unlimited downloads, you are still welcome to continue with your Black Magic Wizards’ Forum subscription, which will now be called the Wizards’ Membership plan. All membership features, aside from the unlimited data, are included in this plan.
As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to Post Time support: email@example.com.
- Based on an average of 362 cards/month in 2023. ↩︎
- All videos expected to be online by Spring 2024. ↩︎
- Availability dates cannot be guaranteed. ↩︎