If you have a bm.db file that is corrupted, and need to delete it, just follow these steps
1) Open “Documents”
2) On the left, under “Favorites”, click on Desktop
3) Double click on the folder with the same name as the account you use to log onto your computer
4) Go to the “Organize” menu at the top of the window and click on “Folder and Search Options”
5) Click the “View” tab
6) Under “Advanced Settings” is a list of folders and checkboxes. The second folder down is ‘Hidden files and folders”, select “Show hidden files, folders and drives” then Click “Ok”
7) Now you’ll see some “ghosted” or pale folders in your explorer window. Those are “hidden” folders that we just told Windows to display.
8) Double click on the folder, “AppData”
Steps 9 and 10 are for deleting the Black Magic database
9) Double click on the folder named “Roaming”
10) Find and double click on the folder named “PostTimeSolutions”. Drag the folder named “BlackMagic” to your recycle bin.
Now we have to reinstall the latest version of BLAM. you’ll need to download the installer and run it from here (You will have to log in using Your PTS user name/password):