Sometimes the preferences file for the Post Time Daily 2.x can get corrupted. Uninstalling and reinstalling the Post Time Daily doesn’t replace it. So here’s how to delete the file. You can then reinstall the Post Time Daily software.
First, uninstall Post Time Daily 2.0. Then:
- Open “Documents” (Folders icon at the left of your taskbar at the bottom of the screen)
- On the left, under “Favorites”, click on Desktop
- Double click on the folder with the same name as the account you use to log onto your computer (It might be your name, “owner”, etc.)
- Go to the “View” menu at the top of the window.
- Click in the box next to “Hidden Items”
- Now you’ll see some “ghosted” or pale folders in your explorer window. Those are “hidden” folders that we just told Windows to display.
- Double click on the folder, “AppData”, it is usually the first in the list
- Find and double click the folder called “Local”
- From “Local” go into the “Post_Time_Solutions,_Inc” folder
- Delete the folder called PostTimeDaily.exe_abunchofstrangelettersandnumbers.
- Reinstall Post Time Daily from our website.