Sometimes the preferences file for the Post Time Daily 2.x can get corrupted. Uninstalling and reinstalling the Post Time Daily doesn’t replace it. So here’s how to delete the file. You can then reinstall the Post Time Daily software.
First, uninstall Post Time Daily 2.0. Then:
1. Open “My Computer”
2. Double click on your (C:) drive, often called “Local Disk (C:)”
3. Double click on “Documents and Settings”
4. Double click on the folder with the same name as the account you
use to log onto your computer
5. Go to the “Tools” menu at the top of the window and click on
6. Click the “View” tab
7. Under “Advanced Settings” is a list of folders and checkboxes.
The second folder down is ‘Hidden files and folders”, select “Show
hidden files and folders”
8. Click “Ok”
9. Now you’ll see some “ghosted” or pale folders in your explorer
window. Those are “hidden” folders that we just told Windows to
display. Double click on Local Settings,Then “Application Data”
10. Find and double click on the folder named “PostTimeSolutions”
11. Drag the folder named “PostTimeDaily” to your recycle bin.
12. Now reinstall Post Time Daily 2.0